CONDITIONS & TERMS
This website is operated by Enviettravel. Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before using or registering on this website. You must fully agree to these terms and conditions if you wish to use the website. If you do not agree to any part of these terms and conditions, you will not be able to use this website in any way.
Note that this website is intended for worldwide access to its users.
The information and prices on this website are applicable to users worldwide.
We reserve the right to refuse access to this website at any time without prior notice.
Access to this website is conditional upon your agreement that all information contained on the website and all matters arising between you and us will be governed by the laws of Vietnam and that all Disputes arising between you and us will be based on the jurisdiction of the courts of Vietnam. OBLIGATIONS OF SITE USERS
When using this website, please agree that:
1. You accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name and account.
2. To have legal capacity, you must be 18 years of age or older.
3. You warrant that any information you provide about yourself and about anyone else is completely accurate.
4. This website must not be used to perform false or fraudulent registration acts.
5. Any distribution of threatening, defamatory, obscene, political or racist material or any other illegal or provocative material is strictly prohibited through this website.
6. You may not modify, copy, transmit, distribute, sell, distribute, or license this website and any portion of its content in any way except to the extent that you reproduce Information from this website is for your personal and non-commercial use.
When making registrations through our website, please enter into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with us. The subscription conditions include limitations and exclusions of liability, and cancellation and change fees payable if the subscription is canceled or changed after it has been confirmed. We recommend that you carefully read the applicable registration conditions when making your registration. Subscription conditions include limitations and exclusions of liability, and cancellation and change fees payable if the subscription is canceled or changed after it has been confirmed.
- Enviettravel guarantees departures posted on the website Enviettravel.com
- The tour information and departure dates in the guidebook and other printed materials are subject to change from time to time and do not form part of the guarantee.
- The company's website is the only source from which the company will guarantee departure. A time of departure is guaranteed only if the customer has confirmed the booking according to that departure time (registration must include a minimum of a deposit paid to be considered “confirmed”) . This guarantee will still be based on Force Majeure circumstances.
CASES OF FORCE MAJEURE
Enviettravel is not responsible to customers for changes or cancellations due to objective and subjective reasons such as: Earthquakes, volcanoes, wind storms, wars, strikes, protests, terrorism, political disturbances The solution or compensation (if any) will depend on the relevant Service Provider.
● Valid passport: Customers must have a valid passport to enter, depart and travel through each destination in the tour itinerary (passport must be valid for 6 months or more from the date of return) .
● Documents: Please note that “In order to expedite the issuance of the certificate of approval, all documents related to the tour such as payment vouchers, tour schedules, invoices will be emailed or will be available for purchase. on the website Enviettravel.com”, when the company has received full payment.
● Trip details: It is the customer's responsibility to visit the website at least 72 hours before departure to ensure they have the most detailed information about their trip as minor changes may have occurred since the tour record was initially provided by the company.
● All tour prices are in Vietnam Dong (VND). Payments in other foreign currencies will be converted to Vietnam Dong (VND) at the prevailing exchange rate.
● Prices include the items listed in the “Included” section
● We offer 25% discount for babies and 90% for babies
● The information and prices on this website are not 'live' and are updated from time to time. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information and prices, but unfortunately errors sometimes occur. In the event of an incorrect price due to a system error, we are not bound by that price.
All tours or services need to be prepaid unless otherwise stated. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and JCB cards.
Please ensure that you have provided us with correct credit card billing information. If you do not provide the correct credit or debit card billing address and/or cardholder information, ticket issuance may be delayed and total costs may increase. We reserve the right to cancel tickets upon issuance if payment is declined or if you have provided incorrect credit card information. In addition, we also reserve the right to conduct random checks (including voter lists) to reduce credit card fraud.
Enviettravel will not collect your credit card details. The information you provide will be absolutely secure in the technical system according to global technology security standards (SSL) of MasterCard and Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Vietcombank) when you make payment. By credit card.
ISSUANCE OF PAYMENT SCHOLARSHIP
After payment, Enviettravel will send confirmation/payment slip via email or fax: this voucher must be printed as proof of purchase, and will be presented to the Service Provider.
All visitor information needs to be provided correctly at the time of registration.
All requests for amendments/additions should be emailed to: email@example.com.
Enviettravel is not responsible for any problems that may occur if you do not receive or read your confirmation/payment slip carefully. In case you have not received the payment slip, you need to notify Enviettravel at least 72 hours before the fixed service delivery date.
SERVICE CANCELLATION AND REFUND PROCESS
Cancellation of all services by tour participants must be sent and received in writing: email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax. Enviettravel does not accept service cancellation requests by phone.
Enviettravel is not responsible for any unreceived and unconfirmed cancellation requests to you. In this case, a cancellation or cancellation fee will apply.
COMPLAINTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
If the customer has a complaint to Enviettravel, the customer must first notify the team leader as soon as possible to fix the problem. If not satisfied, customers can contact the representative (sales) during the tour so that Enviettravel has a chance to fix the problem. If still not satisfied through those channels during the trip, customers need to send all complaints directly to: email@example.com within 30 days from the end of the trip. The Company will not accept any responsibility for claims received after this period.
Tours/tour packages/products traded with promotional codes are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
Furthermore, all discounts and bonus points posted on this website are only applicable to the Enviettravel.com website and are subject to change across other websites affiliated with Enviettravel.com.
RELATIONSHIP RELATIONSHIP FROM
By completing a registration, you agree to receive emails that we may send to you, providing you with destination and specific information regarding your registration and destinations, and We may email you to fill out a customer review form.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The copyright in the content of this website belongs to Enviettravel. We reserve the copyright and take full ownership of this website and all of its content. Enviettravel's trademark and all signs, logos and images of Enviettravel on this website have been registered for copyright protection by Enviettravel or its affiliates. Trademarks of other companies and products/services on this website may be trademarks of their owners. You have no right or license to use any of these trademarks.
Enviettravel.com may change any aspect of this website or its content, including features, other information or content at any time without prior notice. .
ABOUT EN VIET TRAVEL:
EN VIET TOURIST AND TRADING ARCHITECTURE COMPANY LIMITED
Headquarter: 58/28 Phan Van Tri, Ward 12, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
Office Address: 672A49 Phan Van Tri, Ward 10, Go Vap District, HCMC
Hotline: 0918.020.806 - 0938835269
The bank account information is as follows:
VIETCOMBANK - TAN DINH BRANCH, HO CHI MINH CITY
Beneficiary: EN VIET TOURIST AND TRADING ARCHITECTURE COMPANY LIMITED
Account number: 0371003779373