What is Visa?
A visa is a document certifying that a foreigner is allowed to enter another country in the form of a document or a stamp confirmed in the passport. A visa can be issued directly in the country where the foreigner lives, or it can be issued through that country's embassy or consulate abroad. If the foreigner's country does not have a visa-issuing authority, he or she must go to a third country that has such authority. Each country or territory will have its visa issuance procedures. In particular, several countries do not require visas for foreigners when entering in certain cases.
What is the procedure for applying for a tourist visa abroad?
- A passport is valid for six months or more, original (signed), photocopy of visa pages, and immigration stamp on passport and passport photo.
- Visa application form (signature, paste photo)
- Two 4×6 photos with white background taken within 3-6 months
- Passport (with validity from 6 months or more) and passport copy
- Proof of visitor's occupation (labor contract, health insurance, social insurance, etc.). Submit photocopies, attached originals for comparison, and return
- Leave the application form stamped and signed by the company owner. If you are a director, you only need the company's business registration license.
- Financial proof (passbook). Submit photocopies and originals for comparison and return
- Booking two-way tickets
- Hotel booking
- Travel itinerary in that country
The "annoying" procedures when you have to make your tourist visa
- You have to go to the embassy many times
- It takes a lot of time to complete all procedures, documents, etc.
- You must bring the application to the Embassy by yourself
- Have to queue outside the Embassy and wait for your turn
En Viet will take care of the difficult task. Our customers won’t have to spend a lot of time and effort to go to the Embassy to get in line and ask about the procedures, check documents, etc. as when they need to travel to countries with visa requirements, our clients can directly contact En Viet for advice and support for the Visa procedures fully, quickly and effectively with the most professional and dedicated service from a team of experienced staff.
Please contact us for the earliest advice and support to enjoy a great trip.
Hotline: 0918.020.806 (Mr. Minh)